- Cook, plate and garnish menu orders
- Prep and portion control required
- Daily, weekly, and monthly routine maintenance of all cooking and food prep areas and equipment, as well as, food and beverage storage facilities, refrigerators and freezers
- Must follow all health codes and regulations.
- Broiler, grill, fryer, sauté and pantry experience
- Must be available for evening and weekend shifts
Your application will be reviewed to determine if you meet the minimum qualifications. Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted regarding the next steps in the application process. Thank you for your interest in the City of Taylor.
The City of Taylor is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of such factors as race, color, age, sex, national origin, religion, citizenship, handicap, height, weight and marital status. Under the State Persons With Disabilities Act and the Federal Americans With Disabilities Act, an employer has a legal obligation to accommodate an employee's or job applicant's disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the employer. A person with a disability may allege a violation against an employer regarding a failure to accommodate his or her condition under Michigan law only if the person notifies the employer in writing of the need for accommodation within 182 days after the date the person knew or reasonably should have known that an accommodation was needed.