Serve your community. Make a difference. Grow your career. MEANINGFUL WORK awaits you here at the City of North Las Vegas. We serve one of the largest culturally diverse cities in the nation and our community continues to grow! If you value Accountability, Communication, and Teamwork then you are just the person we are looking for!
A Crisis Response Team Manager is an essential member of our team, we invite you to apply and help contribute to CNLV’S growing success! Please thoroughly review the information and selection process outlined below this announcement.
- Submit a Complete Application - For your application to be considered, you MUST fully complete an online application by providing sufficient information to demonstrate how you meet the minimum and any preferred qualifications, attach any documents as necessary, and answer ALL questions. Select “Apply for Job” at the top of this announcement and click “SUBMIT” at the end of your application.
- Pay Considerations -The salary range for the position is $87,666.47 to $142,083.09. Starting salary is dependent on education, qualifications, and experience.
- Work Schedule - This position is scheduled to work 4 days per week, 9 hours per day, Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 6:00pm
Under general direction, manages and participates in the planning and analytical functions in support of the Crisis Response Team program and activities within divisions of the City of North Las Vegas Fire Department.
This position is grant funded, and the length of the assignment is dependent on funding availability.
The full job description can be found here: Crisis Response Team Manager
Check out some of our benefits here: CNLV Benefits
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Social Work, Crisis Intervention, Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Developmental Disabilities, and Crises Response.
- Three (3) years of experience desired in Social Work, Public/Community Health, Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Developmental Disabilities, and Crises Response;
- Or any equivalent combination of education, training and work experience that provide the knowledge and skills required to perform the essential functions of the position
Licenses and Certifications
- Must possess a valid or have the ability to obtain a Nevada state driver’s license, and maintain satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Current state of Nevada license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and licensing must be maintained as a condition of continuous employment
1. Complete online application - Interested candidates MUST submit a completed application through the City’s application system. Evaluation of meeting requirements will be made solely on information provided on the application and any required attachments.
2. Oral Panel Interview - Weighted 100%, Passing Score 70%
3. Pre-Employment Screening - Selected candidates for this position are subject to a pre-employment screening which includes but is not limited to local & state criminal history check; federal criminal history check via submission of fingerprints; and drug screening. Although there have been recent changes to laws regarding the legal possession and consumption of marijuana, the City of North Las Vegas will continue to adhere to its professional standards and guidelines as it relates to recent and continuous use of the drug.
The selection process may include any combination of written, performance, and oral assessments to evaluate job-related education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. The City reserves the right to modify selection devices and test instruments in accordance with accepted legal, ethical, and professional standards. The City will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. It is the responsibility of the candidate requiring accommodation to contact the Human Resources Department (preferably in writing) at the time of application.
For questions about this position or the selection process, please contact:
Victor Figueroa | Talent Acquisition Partner
- Grade: ACE-24
- Minimum Salary: 87666.47
- Maximum Salary: 142083.09
- Pay Basis: YEARLY